- The Mathematics and Physics Colloquium Series, ongoing
- The Mathematical Methods for Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity Colloquium, Ongoing at BC, January 2016-March 2018.
- The Hilbert Space for Quantum Mechanics Colloquium, 87 meetings, January 2013 through December 2015.
- BCC Math and Physics Colloquium Schedule, 45 meetings over 11 quarters, 2003-2006
- Mathematical Typesetting on the Web
- University of Washington Mathematics Seminar Schedule
- University of Washington Physics and Astronomy Seminars
- UW Computer Science and Engineering Colloquia
- UW Applied Physics Laboratory Seminar Schedule
- The American Physical Society
- The American Mathematical Society
- The Former Los Alamos XXX Archive, now at arxiv.org, Cornell University Library
This is an e-print archive of new and old work in Mathematics, Physics, Nonlinear Science and Computation. Check it out!
- Jonathan's Space Report
- Nasa Watch
- Sky and Telescope
- The Scientific American Website
- A Listing of my Math and Physics Book Collection
Here is a listing of my Academic Ancestors traced through principal Ph.D. supervisor, as far back as the database can follow (11th Century Persian Mathematician Sharaf al-Dīn al-Ṭūsī) as of May 2019.
The Mathematics Geneology Project was begun and organized by Harry Coonce at North Dakota State University.
Susanka's Front Door