- The Mathematical Methods for Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity Colloquium, Ongoing at BC from January 2016.
- The Hilbert Space for Quantum Mechanics Colloquium, 87 meetings, January 2013 through December 2015.
- BCC Math and Physics Colloquium Schedule, 45 meetings over 11 quarters, 2003-2006
- The Probability Abstract Service
Rich Bass, Chris Burdzy and Mike Sharpe started one of the earliest serious online information resources for our research community. Their vision anticipated the completely inevitable switch to electronic communication of new results. This service is now (as of October 2004) managed by Stefano M. Iacus, at the Department of Economics, Business and Statistics of the University of Milan, Italy.
- Mathematical Typesetting on the Web
- University of Washington Mathematics Seminar Schedule
- University of Washington Physics and Astronomy Seminars
- UW Computer Science and Engineering Colloquia
- UW Applied Physics Laboratory Seminar Schedule
- The American Physical Society
- The American Mathematical Society
- The Former Los Alamos XXX Archive, now at arxiv.org, Cornell University Library
This is an e-print archive of new and old work in Mathematics, Physics, Nonlinear Science and Computation. Check it out!
- Jonathan's Space Report
- Nasa Watch
- Sky and Telescope
- The Scientific American Website
- A Listing of my Math and Physics Book Collection
My Mathematical Geneology (with thanks to The Mathematics Geneology Project, begun and organized by Harry Coonce, North Dakota State University.)
This is a listing of my Academic Ancestors traced through principal Ph.D. supervisor, as far back as the database can follow as of July 2010.
Susanka's Front Door